Pringles Xtra Fiery Sweet BBQ
Taste test: We're always up for a good hot chip, so when we spotted this new Pringles flavor that promised to be "Xtra Fiery," we bought it and prepared ourselves to eat some fire.
We opened the can to find that there was some fairly dark seasoning powder, not applied evenly, but there was at least some of it on both side of most pieces. We crunched in to find a mild and tasty sweet barbecue flavor, but as for heat — nope! Not hot initially, not hot in the aftertaste, just plain not hot. Did Pringles miss the mark, or are we misunderstanding the meaning of "Fiery"?
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly tangy.
From the package: “Xtra-ordinary flavor”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road