Pringles Xtra Fiery Sweet BBQ
Taste test: We're always up for a good hot chip, so when we spotted this new Pringles flavor that promised to be "Xtra Fiery," we bought it and prepared ourselves to eat some fire.
We opened the can to find that there was some fairly dark seasoning powder, not applied evenly, but there was at least some of it on both side of most pieces. We crunched in to find a mild and tasty sweet barbecue flavor, but as for heat — nope! Not hot initially, not hot in the aftertaste, just plain not hot. Did Pringles miss the mark, or are we misunderstanding the meaning of "Fiery"?
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly tangy.
From the package: “Xtra-ordinary flavor”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road