Pringles Wisconsin White Cheddar Potato Crisps
Taste test: This can of Pringles introduced a couple of innovations to what was already one of the most technologically advanced snacks ever created. First, it came in a "King Can™," which means there are more Pringles in there than a regular can of Pringles. Given how quickly the typical can of Pringles usually gets eaten up, the larger can is a definite improvement.
The flavor was also new, and it was pretty good. At times there was a nice but mild cheddar taste, and at other times these tasted pretty much like Pringles, but either way, I couldn't stop eating them. You could get the most cheddar by licking the appropriate side of the crisp. It said "Limited time flavor!" but I'm not sure what that was supposed to mean. It could mean they will only be selling this flavor for a certain period of time, and at that time they stop selling them. Or, it could mean that when you bite into these crisps, you'll experience the flavor for a certain period of time, and then there will be no more flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK cheddar smell.
From the package: “Limited time flavor!” ... “Look for the flavor seal” ... “Made under one or more of the following U.S. Patents: 5,464,643; 6,066,353; 6,177,116; 6,235,333; 6,287,622; 6,312,747; 6,461,663; 6,521,281; 6,544,580; and other Patents Pending.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road