Pringles Wild Spice
Taste test: These Pringles had a bit of seasoning on them, with just slight orange color to complement the usual beige-colored crisps.
I crunched in to taste and nice mix of peppers and spices, and then a few seconds later I noticed that there was also a significantly hotter aftertaste, especially in the back of the throat. This was the most normal of the Pringles flavors that we got from Thailand, as the others were Soft-Shell Crab, Seaweed and Blueberry & Hazelnut.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely like a sweet/hot pepper.
From the package: “Malaysia Halal” ... “No Artificial Colours”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road