Pringles Wild Spice
Taste test: These Pringles had a bit of seasoning on them, with just slight orange color to complement the usual beige-colored crisps.
I crunched in to taste and nice mix of peppers and spices, and then a few seconds later I noticed that there was also a significantly hotter aftertaste, especially in the back of the throat. This was the most normal of the Pringles flavors that we got from Thailand, as the others were Soft-Shell Crab, Seaweed and Blueberry & Hazelnut.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely like a sweet/hot pepper.
From the package: “Malaysia Halal” ... “No Artificial Colours”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road