Pringles White Chocolate
Taste test: This limited-edition sweet version of Pringles followed in the footsteps of Peppermint White Chocolate, Pecan Pie and Cinnamon Sugar (and we heard this one was released along with Pumpkin Pie, but we haven't found that yet).
We opened the can to find that the crisps looked pretty much like Pringles, with a pale beige color. We crunched in to find that, like the other sweet ones, the crisps were not coated in chocolate but instead had a thin and nearly invisible layer of sweetness on their surfaces. The taste a was mix of sweetness and salty potato. The potato was more noticeable in the aftertaste.
We offered these with a small army of snackers as they were helping runners stay hydrated at the New York Marathon, and upon seeing the can, people were intrigued and, in most cases, eager to crunch in. They generally thought the taste was good, weird or both, as many ended up liking the flavor, but most found it to be a very unusual mix of tastes. Nobody though the sweetness was really a white chocolate taste, but quite a few were willing to say they tasted some toasted marshmallow, especially at first.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like why chocolate. Way more than it tasted.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Duane Reade (which is now really just Walgreens with a different name). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road