Pringles White Chocolate
Taste test: This limited-edition sweet version of Pringles followed in the footsteps of Peppermint White Chocolate, Pecan Pie and Cinnamon Sugar (and we heard this one was released along with Pumpkin Pie, but we haven't found that yet).
We opened the can to find that the crisps looked pretty much like Pringles, with a pale beige color. We crunched in to find that, like the other sweet ones, the crisps were not coated in chocolate but instead had a thin and nearly invisible layer of sweetness on their surfaces. The taste a was mix of sweetness and salty potato. The potato was more noticeable in the aftertaste.
We offered these with a small army of snackers as they were helping runners stay hydrated at the New York Marathon, and upon seeing the can, people were intrigued and, in most cases, eager to crunch in. They generally thought the taste was good, weird or both, as many ended up liking the flavor, but most found it to be a very unusual mix of tastes. Nobody though the sweetness was really a white chocolate taste, but quite a few were willing to say they tasted some toasted marshmallow, especially at first.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like why chocolate. Way more than it tasted.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Duane Reade (which is now really just Walgreens with a different name). Review published November 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road