Pringles White Cheddar & Black Pepper
Taste test: These Pringles had a pale yellow color, like your typical Pringles, except maybe even paler because of the cheddar on their surfaces. I expected to see some clear evidence of black pepper, but at first, I didn't see any. After looking very closely, I could see some seriously tiny black spots, with an occasion mediumish one, but it didn't look like much.
I crunched in to find that there was a nice mild white cheddar taste, enhanced very slightly by just the most minor black pepper flavor. If they hadn't put "Black Pepper" right in the name, I might not have been able to even place the flavor, but it was there, and the mix of tastes was good. Pringles didn't bill this as a "bold" flavor, and indeed it was not, but it worked quite nicely as a mellow flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can definitely smell the white cheddar (nice) with just the slightest hint of black pepper.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road