Pringles Wendy's Baconator
Taste test: This rather shocking new flavor from Pringles promised to taste like their Baconator, which goes beyond being a mere bacon cheeseburger, promising six slices of bacon, along with two big beef patties, two slices of cheese and a special mayo dressing. The crisps had typical Pringles shapes, with just a light smattering of fine dark orange seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a flavor that was well within range of a bacon cheeseburger, but on the mild side and focused mostly on the bacon, dressing and seasonings, with the beef and cheese elements not particularly noticeable.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe the sauce is the most noticeable part, though with a meaty twist.
From the package: “Special offer on lid!” ... “Limited time only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Beef Chips (41 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road