Pringles Wendy's Baconator
Taste test: This rather shocking new flavor from Pringles promised to taste like their Baconator, which goes beyond being a mere bacon cheeseburger, promising six slices of bacon, along with two big beef patties, two slices of cheese and a special mayo dressing. The crisps had typical Pringles shapes, with just a light smattering of fine dark orange seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a flavor that was well within range of a bacon cheeseburger, but on the mild side and focused mostly on the bacon, dressing and seasonings, with the beef and cheese elements not particularly noticeable.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe the sauce is the most noticeable part, though with a meaty twist.
From the package: “Special offer on lid!” ... “Limited time only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road