Pringles Wavy Sweet & Tangy BBQ
Taste test: This version of the Wavy Pringles (released alongside Cheddar, Jalapeño and Salted versions) had an uneven smattering of an intense red/purple seasoning on the otherwise pale surfaces, with the wide ripples hard to notice at first because they were so subtle.
The effect of those ripples on the texture wasn't subtle at all, as the crunch was very distinct from the usual Pringles crunch. The barbecue flavor was sweet and tangy as advertised, but there just wasn't much to it, as it was on the weak side and just not a dominant type of flavor. Nothing even close to the taste of dipping a chip in barbecue sauce. Kind of disappointing.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just the slightest hint of sweet barbecue.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored/Con sabor natural y artificial” ... “play pop eat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road