Pringles Wavy Sweet & Tangy BBQ
Taste test: This version of the Wavy Pringles (released alongside Cheddar, Jalapeño and Salted versions) had an uneven smattering of an intense red/purple seasoning on the otherwise pale surfaces, with the wide ripples hard to notice at first because they were so subtle.
The effect of those ripples on the texture wasn't subtle at all, as the crunch was very distinct from the usual Pringles crunch. The barbecue flavor was sweet and tangy as advertised, but there just wasn't much to it, as it was on the weak side and just not a dominant type of flavor. Nothing even close to the taste of dipping a chip in barbecue sauce. Kind of disappointing.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just the slightest hint of sweet barbecue.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored/Con sabor natural y artificial” ... “play pop eat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (480 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road