Pringles Wavy Sweet & Tangy BBQ
Taste test: This version of the Wavy Pringles (released alongside Cheddar, Jalapeño and Salted versions) had an uneven smattering of an intense red/purple seasoning on the otherwise pale surfaces, with the wide ripples hard to notice at first because they were so subtle.
The effect of those ripples on the texture wasn't subtle at all, as the crunch was very distinct from the usual Pringles crunch. The barbecue flavor was sweet and tangy as advertised, but there just wasn't much to it, as it was on the weak side and just not a dominant type of flavor. Nothing even close to the taste of dipping a chip in barbecue sauce. Kind of disappointing.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just the slightest hint of sweet barbecue.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored/Con sabor natural y artificial” ... “play pop eat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road