Pringles Wavy Applewood Smoked Cheddar
Taste test: This version of the Wavy Pringles had the same very wide, fairly shallow ripples as the Jalapeño and Salted flavors, with some areas showing a mild orange color, particularly in the troughs of the ripples, standing out slightly from the generally pale yellow color of the crisps.
We crunched in to find an impressive crunch (especially when considering that these are Pringles) and a flavor that was mild as cheddar chips go, reminding me a bit of cheddar & sour cream chips. It didn't seem smoky in any way. About average as Pringles flavors go.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar smell, but good.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored/Con sabor artificial”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road