Pringles Wavy Applewood Smoked Cheddar
Taste test: This version of the Wavy Pringles had the same very wide, fairly shallow ripples as the Jalapeño and Salted flavors, with some areas showing a mild orange color, particularly in the troughs of the ripples, standing out slightly from the generally pale yellow color of the crisps.
We crunched in to find an impressive crunch (especially when considering that these are Pringles) and a flavor that was mild as cheddar chips go, reminding me a bit of cheddar & sour cream chips. It didn't seem smoky in any way. About average as Pringles flavors go.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar smell, but good.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored/Con sabor artificial”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road