Pringles Wavy Fire Roasted Jalapeño
Taste test: It's been many years since they sold a rippled version of Pringles, so suddenly discovering four new ripples flavors was a surprise.
The can was the same shape as we expect from Pringles, and when we opened it, it was a bit surprising to find pale yellow crisps, far different from the orange ones pictured on the can. It took a very close examination to notice some widely scattered, tiny green bits. The ripples ran parallel to the long edge of the crisps, and they were very widely spaced and gently curved as chip ripples go.
We crunched in to find a very much stronger crunch than non-Wavy Pringles have, with a taste that was somewhat hot and spicy, with long-lingering heat definitely noticeable in the aftertaste, but all in all, it just wasn’t that interesting of a flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something remotely jalapeño-like, but not really zesy or spicy.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored/Con sabor natural y artificial” ... “pop play eat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road