Pringles Wavy Fire Roasted Jalapeño
Taste test: It's been many years since they sold a rippled version of Pringles, so suddenly discovering four new ripples flavors was a surprise.
The can was the same shape as we expect from Pringles, and when we opened it, it was a bit surprising to find pale yellow crisps, far different from the orange ones pictured on the can. It took a very close examination to notice some widely scattered, tiny green bits. The ripples ran parallel to the long edge of the crisps, and they were very widely spaced and gently curved as chip ripples go.
We crunched in to find a very much stronger crunch than non-Wavy Pringles have, with a taste that was somewhat hot and spicy, with long-lingering heat definitely noticeable in the aftertaste, but all in all, it just wasn’t that interesting of a flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something remotely jalapeño-like, but not really zesy or spicy.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored/Con sabor natural y artificial” ... “pop play eat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road