Pringles Wavy Fire Roasted Jalapeño
Taste test: It's been many years since they sold a rippled version of Pringles, so suddenly discovering four new ripples flavors was a surprise.
The can was the same shape as we expect from Pringles, and when we opened it, it was a bit surprising to find pale yellow crisps, far different from the orange ones pictured on the can. It took a very close examination to notice some widely scattered, tiny green bits. The ripples ran parallel to the long edge of the crisps, and they were very widely spaced and gently curved as chip ripples go.
We crunched in to find a very much stronger crunch than non-Wavy Pringles have, with a taste that was somewhat hot and spicy, with long-lingering heat definitely noticeable in the aftertaste, but all in all, it just wasn’t that interesting of a flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something remotely jalapeño-like, but not really zesy or spicy.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored/Con sabor natural y artificial” ... “pop play eat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1037 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (595 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road