Pringles Wavy Fire Roasted Jalapeño
Taste test: It's been many years since they sold a rippled version of Pringles, so suddenly discovering four new ripples flavors was a surprise.
The can was the same shape as we expect from Pringles, and when we opened it, it was a bit surprising to find pale yellow crisps, far different from the orange ones pictured on the can. It took a very close examination to notice some widely scattered, tiny green bits. The ripples ran parallel to the long edge of the crisps, and they were very widely spaced and gently curved as chip ripples go.
We crunched in to find a very much stronger crunch than non-Wavy Pringles have, with a taste that was somewhat hot and spicy, with long-lingering heat definitely noticeable in the aftertaste, but all in all, it just wasn’t that interesting of a flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something remotely jalapeño-like, but not really zesy or spicy.
From the package: “Naturally and Artificially Flavored/Con sabor natural y artificial” ... “pop play eat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road