Pringles Wasabi & Soy Sauce
Taste test: With so many Pringles flavors out there, it's rare to be surprised by one, but we didn't expect to find this! We opened the can to find that on top of the usual pale Pringles color, there was some light green seasoning, applied unevenly, and most of it was on the convex side of the crisps.
We crunched in to find a mild wasabi kick, but a tasty one, with a nice mild soy sauce taste that worked well and added some dimension beyond just the wasabi zing. Definitely not the strongest of the wasabi chips we'e tried, but far from the weakest (as some "wasabi" snacks had none that we could taste). We shared these around among a large group of snackers enjoying some beers, and all those willing to try were quite impressed.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild wasabi smell.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road