Pringles Wasabi & Soy Sauce
Taste test: With so many Pringles flavors out there, it's rare to be surprised by one, but we didn't expect to find this! We opened the can to find that on top of the usual pale Pringles color, there was some light green seasoning, applied unevenly, and most of it was on the convex side of the crisps.
We crunched in to find a mild wasabi kick, but a tasty one, with a nice mild soy sauce taste that worked well and added some dimension beyond just the wasabi zing. Definitely not the strongest of the wasabi chips we'e tried, but far from the weakest (as some "wasabi" snacks had none that we could taste). We shared these around among a large group of snackers enjoying some beers, and all those willing to try were quite impressed.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild wasabi smell.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road