Pringles Tortillas Zesty Salsa
Taste test: This flavor of the corn-based version of Pringles had chips with an uneven application of a reddish orange seasoning on both sides of the yellow chips, which had somewhat rough surfaces and many black spots of various sizes.
We crunched in to find a good, fairly crisp brittle crunch and a whole lot of salsa flavor that was indeed zesty. Great mix of tomato and various spices, some heat and a nice hot aftertaste. Eating these dry tasted just like eating tortilla chips dipped in some very good salsa, without any of the potential mess from actual salsa. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice salsa smell, like sniffing right from the jar.
From the package: “Tortilla Crisps/Tortilla unidates”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road