Pringles Tortillas Zesty Salsa
Taste test: This flavor of the corn-based version of Pringles had chips with an uneven application of a reddish orange seasoning on both sides of the yellow chips, which had somewhat rough surfaces and many black spots of various sizes.
We crunched in to find a good, fairly crisp brittle crunch and a whole lot of salsa flavor that was indeed zesty. Great mix of tomato and various spices, some heat and a nice hot aftertaste. Eating these dry tasted just like eating tortilla chips dipped in some very good salsa, without any of the potential mess from actual salsa. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice salsa smell, like sniffing right from the jar.
From the package: “Tortilla Crisps/Tortilla unidates”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road