Pringles Tortillas Zesty Salsa
Taste test: This flavor of the corn-based version of Pringles had chips with an uneven application of a reddish orange seasoning on both sides of the yellow chips, which had somewhat rough surfaces and many black spots of various sizes.
We crunched in to find a good, fairly crisp brittle crunch and a whole lot of salsa flavor that was indeed zesty. Great mix of tomato and various spices, some heat and a nice hot aftertaste. Eating these dry tasted just like eating tortilla chips dipped in some very good salsa, without any of the potential mess from actual salsa. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice salsa smell, like sniffing right from the jar.
From the package: “Tortilla Crisps/Tortilla unidates”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (998 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road