Pringles Tortillas Truly Original
Taste test: These tortilla chips had the shape of your usual Pringles, but they were otherwise quite different.
The major change was that they were made primarily from corn instead of potato. They also looked different, with a yellower color generally, but also many dark spots of various sizes, plus some tiny holes. But the important question was, what would they taste like? And would this "original" flavor taste better than the bland original flavor of the failed Torengos brand? The great news was that these really did taste like tortilla chips, and good and salty ones at that. There was lots of great corn flavor, not bland at all. As with the zestier Southwest Ranch flavor, we liked these a lot and applaud Pringles' expansion into tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty corn tortilla chips smell. Nice.
From the package: “The One and Only!” ... “Tortilla Crisps/Tortilla unidades” ... “you don't just eat 'em™ #YouDontJustEatEm”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road