Pringles Tortillas Truly Original
Taste test: These tortilla chips had the shape of your usual Pringles, but they were otherwise quite different.
The major change was that they were made primarily from corn instead of potato. They also looked different, with a yellower color generally, but also many dark spots of various sizes, plus some tiny holes. But the important question was, what would they taste like? And would this "original" flavor taste better than the bland original flavor of the failed Torengos brand? The great news was that these really did taste like tortilla chips, and good and salty ones at that. There was lots of great corn flavor, not bland at all. As with the zestier Southwest Ranch flavor, we liked these a lot and applaud Pringles' expansion into tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty corn tortilla chips smell. Nice.
From the package: “The One and Only!” ... “Tortilla Crisps/Tortilla unidades” ... “you don't just eat 'em™ #YouDontJustEatEm”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road