Pringles Tortillas Chile y Limon
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles Tortillas had the usual Pringles shapes and the same surface texture as the other Tortillas versions, with lots of dark red seasoning unevenly covering the light beige surfaces, most of the seasoning being on the convex side. However, the actual crisps did not have the red overall appearance of the ones pictured on the can.
We crunched in to find a crisp but soft crunch and a zesty kick of chili peppers, with a bit of lime mixed in too. It was pretty tasty, was a fairly good kick of heat. There was a nice lingering hot aftertaste too. Very good!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili and lime smell.
From the package: “Exclusive Flavor!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road