Pringles Tortillas Chile y Limon
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles Tortillas had the usual Pringles shapes and the same surface texture as the other Tortillas versions, with lots of dark red seasoning unevenly covering the light beige surfaces, most of the seasoning being on the convex side. However, the actual crisps did not have the red overall appearance of the ones pictured on the can.
We crunched in to find a crisp but soft crunch and a zesty kick of chili peppers, with a bit of lime mixed in too. It was pretty tasty, was a fairly good kick of heat. There was a nice lingering hot aftertaste too. Very good!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili and lime smell.
From the package: “Exclusive Flavor!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road