Pringles Tortillas Nacho Cheese
Taste test: After being favorably impressed by the original and ranch flavors of the corn-based Pringles Tortillas, we were particularly eager to see how this flavor would compare to Nacho Cheese Doritos. We opened the can to find that the chips had Doritos-like yellow surfaces with many black spots, plus some bright orange seasoning. Most of the orange was on the convex side, so that side at least did rather resemble Doritos, with the major difference being that these had smoother surfaces than Doritos. The concave side had way less orange, and what it did have was mostly around the edges — so way more yellow than orange, and a look less Doritos. Shapewise, they were largely Pringles, but the many black spots and the various tiny holes did give them a different look.
We crunched in to find a surprisingly Doritos-like taste. The texture was way more brittle than Doritos, with a less satisfying crunch, but the taste was very Doritos-like, except with less intense cheese. Very good!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild nacho cheese smell. Not bad or anything, but could be stronger.
From the package: “You don't just eat 'em” ... “Tortilla Crisps/Tortilla unidades”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road