Pringles Sweet Corn
Taste test: This limited-edition version of Pringles had a light yellow color, plus some very sparse, mostly green, seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a brittle crunch and a flavor that was pretty much spot-on creamed corn, at least initially. It was a pretty mild flavor, as we've tasted similar but stronger tastes from other snacks. The flavor was less noticeable while eating subsequent chips, but still it did have that essence of sweet corn. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet corn smell, but something.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road