Pringles Sweet Corn
Taste test: This limited-edition version of Pringles had a light yellow color, plus some very sparse, mostly green, seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a brittle crunch and a flavor that was pretty much spot-on creamed corn, at least initially. It was a pretty mild flavor, as we've tasted similar but stronger tastes from other snacks. The flavor was less noticeable while eating subsequent chips, but still it did have that essence of sweet corn. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet corn smell, but something.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (297 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road