Pringles Sweet Corn
Taste test: This limited-edition version of Pringles had a light yellow color, plus some very sparse, mostly green, seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a brittle crunch and a flavor that was pretty much spot-on creamed corn, at least initially. It was a pretty mild flavor, as we've tasted similar but stronger tastes from other snacks. The flavor was less noticeable while eating subsequent chips, but still it did have that essence of sweet corn. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet corn smell, but something.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road