Pringles Sweet Corn
Taste test: This limited-edition version of Pringles had a light yellow color, plus some very sparse, mostly green, seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a brittle crunch and a flavor that was pretty much spot-on creamed corn, at least initially. It was a pretty mild flavor, as we've tasted similar but stronger tastes from other snacks. The flavor was less noticeable while eating subsequent chips, but still it did have that essence of sweet corn. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet corn smell, but something.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (13 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road