Pringles Sriracha Asian Chili Sauce
Taste test: This spicy version of Pringles was highly anticipated, thanks to not just the promise of sriracha flavor, but also the impressive fire-breathing dragon on the can!
The crisps had the standard Pringles shapes, with an unevenly applied red-orange seasoning on the surfaces. We crunched in to find that they were indeed hot and spicy, with a fairly hot and very tasty flavor that was a lot like sriracha. We shared the can among some snackers enjoying a post-run breakfast, and people were very impressed by the taste, in some cases reaching deep into the can and eating them by the handful.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy smell, remotely like sriracha sauce.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road