Pringles Sriracha Asian Chili Sauce
Taste test: This spicy version of Pringles was highly anticipated, thanks to not just the promise of sriracha flavor, but also the impressive fire-breathing dragon on the can!
The crisps had the standard Pringles shapes, with an unevenly applied red-orange seasoning on the surfaces. We crunched in to find that they were indeed hot and spicy, with a fairly hot and very tasty flavor that was a lot like sriracha. We shared the can among some snackers enjoying a post-run breakfast, and people were very impressed by the taste, in some cases reaching deep into the can and eating them by the handful.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy smell, remotely like sriracha sauce.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road