Pringles Rewind Edition Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles came in a 1970s-style can (and a fairly short one) and contained crisps that didn't have any of the green seasoning that is typical of most sour cream and onion-flavored snacks.
Instead, their surfaces looked just like the regular Pringles. (Unlike the Great Value brand crisps that we bought on the same trip to Wal-Mart as these, this one was filled with crisps all the way to the top.) We crunched in to find a nice mild sour cream and onion taste, not particularly strong with either of those flavors, but enough of both to mix well with the potato taste and win some fans among our snackers.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet onion smell, with maybe some cream too.
From the package: “Distr. by/por Pringles Manufacturing Company 1306 Highway 70 Bypass Jackson, TN 38301-5072” ... “Made in the USA” ... “Once You Pop ... You Can't Stop!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (137 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road