Pringles Rewind Edition Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles came in a 1970s-style can (and a fairly short one) and contained crisps that didn't have any of the green seasoning that is typical of most sour cream and onion-flavored snacks.
Instead, their surfaces looked just like the regular Pringles. (Unlike the Great Value brand crisps that we bought on the same trip to Wal-Mart as these, this one was filled with crisps all the way to the top.) We crunched in to find a nice mild sour cream and onion taste, not particularly strong with either of those flavors, but enough of both to mix well with the potato taste and win some fans among our snackers.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet onion smell, with maybe some cream too.
From the package: “Distr. by/por Pringles Manufacturing Company 1306 Highway 70 Bypass Jackson, TN 38301-5072” ... “Made in the USA” ... “Once You Pop ... You Can't Stop!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road