Pringles Smoky Texas BBQ
Taste test: These Pringles had the usual shape, color and texture that Pringles have, with a bit of dark orange seasoning unevenly applied.
Pringles has had a regular BBQ flavor forever, plus various other BBQ versions that have come and gone, including Family Faves Cheddar BBQ, Sweet Mesquite BBQ, Slowed Cooked BBQ and even a previous limited-edition Smokey BBQ (not from Texas and with an extra "E"). All of those turned out to be good, so we had high hopes for this one. Our wishes were granted, as the flavor was smoky and slightly sweet with a bit of a kick — really tasty. We brought these to the beach, and the people there (especially young Jake) ate their way through the whole large can very quickly.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Smells like a smoky and sweet barbecue sauce, with some kick.
From the package: “Limited Time Only” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road