Pringles Smoky Texas BBQ
Taste test: These Pringles had the usual shape, color and texture that Pringles have, with a bit of dark orange seasoning unevenly applied.
Pringles has had a regular BBQ flavor forever, plus various other BBQ versions that have come and gone, including Family Faves Cheddar BBQ, Sweet Mesquite BBQ, Slowed Cooked BBQ and even a previous limited-edition Smokey BBQ (not from Texas and with an extra "E"). All of those turned out to be good, so we had high hopes for this one. Our wishes were granted, as the flavor was smoky and slightly sweet with a bit of a kick — really tasty. We brought these to the beach, and the people there (especially young Jake) ate their way through the whole large can very quickly.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Smells like a smoky and sweet barbecue sauce, with some kick.
From the package: “Limited Time Only” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road