Taste test: This flavor of Pringles was one of the more unusual we've ever found, and the crisps in this can looked much different from your typical Pringles, as they were light green in color.
Reactions from our tasters varied widely, as most people who tried them liked them, but for different reasons. There was some taste from the potato and salt, but definitely something else as well. Some said that they actually tasted like seaweed, while others didn't taste seaweed but still liked the flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like seaweed.
From the package: “Ingredients: dried potato, vegetable oil, wheat starch, corn flour, seaweed flavour (sugar, monosodium glutamate, seaweed extract, yeast extract, flavours, corn starch), rice flour, maltodextrin, emulsifier (vegetable origin), salt, tartrazine, brilliant blue, allura red”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road