Taste test: This flavor of Pringles was one of the more unusual we've ever found, and the crisps in this can looked much different from your typical Pringles, as they were light green in color.
Reactions from our tasters varied widely, as most people who tried them liked them, but for different reasons. There was some taste from the potato and salt, but definitely something else as well. Some said that they actually tasted like seaweed, while others didn't taste seaweed but still liked the flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like seaweed.
From the package: “Ingredients: dried potato, vegetable oil, wheat starch, corn flour, seaweed flavour (sugar, monosodium glutamate, seaweed extract, yeast extract, flavours, corn starch), rice flour, maltodextrin, emulsifier (vegetable origin), salt, tartrazine, brilliant blue, allura red”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road