Pringles Salsa de Chile Habanero
Taste test: This limited edition of Pringles had lots of red seasoning on the surfaces of the crisps, and the promise of a habanero flavor had me very interested in whether Pringles would deliver some serious heat.
I crunched in to find a good intense salsa taste, with probably some habanero flavor too, but only mildly hot at first. Soon thereafter, the habanero truly arrived as the serious heat struck, hot enough at times to clear the sinuses and kick off some coughing. Our tasters were impressed as they crunched on these while enjoying some beer. Definitely plan to have a cold beverage with these.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit like hot salsa, but not super strong.
From the package: “Limited Time Only!” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road