Pringles Salsa de Chile Habanero
Taste test: This limited edition of Pringles had lots of red seasoning on the surfaces of the crisps, and the promise of a habanero flavor had me very interested in whether Pringles would deliver some serious heat.
I crunched in to find a good intense salsa taste, with probably some habanero flavor too, but only mildly hot at first. Soon thereafter, the habanero truly arrived as the serious heat struck, hot enough at times to clear the sinuses and kick off some coughing. Our tasters were impressed as they crunched on these while enjoying some beer. Definitely plan to have a cold beverage with these.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit like hot salsa, but not super strong.
From the package: “Limited Time Only!” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road