Pringles Roasted Turkey
Taste test: These chips promised to put everyone's favorite Thanksgiving dinner entree into a Pringle, but they looked mostly like plain Pringles, with a pale yellow color, plus some very sparse, very small seasoning bits with darker colors.
We crunched in to find the usual Pringles crunch and a flavor that had a good resemblance to turkey meat (like some dry white meat). At times it seemed like the flavor was indistinguishable between chicken and turkey, but at others it did say turkey more strongly, with hints of gravy as well.
We've seen turkey chips in past years from Lay's, 7-Eleven and Boulder Canyon, and they all really tasted like turkey — someday, maybe we can skip the hours of cooking a turkey and just eat the chips.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild, but it does smell like turkey with some gravy.
From the package: “Limited edition!” ... “About 6 servings per container Serving size About 15 crisps (1 oz/28g)”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Turkey Snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road