Pringles Rice Fusion Peking Duck with Hoisin Sauce
Taste test: Much like the other Rice Fusion flavor from Pringles, Malaysian Red Curry, these crisps were made from not just the rice mentioned in the name, but also potato and corn, and they looked like regular potato-based Pringles, with uniform shapes and a light beige color.
When I've had Peking Duck, it has always been with hoisin sauce, and the seasoning on these tasted exactly like that. Really good, wow!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells like hoisin sauce. Tangy.
From the package: “Made in: see top of can” ... “Belgium” ... “Packaged in a protective atmosphere.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Snacks from Belgium (25 reviews)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
- Rice Chips (83 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road