Pringles Rice Fusion Peking Duck with Hoisin Sauce
Taste test: Much like the other Rice Fusion flavor from Pringles, Malaysian Red Curry, these crisps were made from not just the rice mentioned in the name, but also potato and corn, and they looked like regular potato-based Pringles, with uniform shapes and a light beige color.
When I've had Peking Duck, it has always been with hoisin sauce, and the seasoning on these tasted exactly like that. Really good, wow!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells like hoisin sauce. Tangy.
From the package: “Made in: see top of can” ... “Belgium” ... “Packaged in a protective atmosphere.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Duck (4 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road