Pringles Rice Fusion Malaysian Red Curry
Taste test: This "Rice Fusion" version of Pringles boasted Rice Flour as its first ingredient, but as with other non-potato varieties of Pringles, it was actually a multi-grain concoction, with potato and corn also included in the long ingredients list. The crisps had the same shapes as standard Pringles, and even the color looked pretty much the same. There wasn't much in the way of visible seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find that the texture didn't deviate from Pringles much either, and there was a tasty curry flavor, about middling in intensity, transitioning into a mildly hot curry aftertaste. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice curry smell.
From the package: “Made in: see top of can” ... “Belgium” ... “Vegetarian”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Curry (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road