Pringles Rice Fusion Malaysian Red Curry
Taste test: This "Rice Fusion" version of Pringles boasted Rice Flour as its first ingredient, but as with other non-potato varieties of Pringles, it was actually a multi-grain concoction, with potato and corn also included in the long ingredients list. The crisps had the same shapes as standard Pringles, and even the color looked pretty much the same. There wasn't much in the way of visible seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find that the texture didn't deviate from Pringles much either, and there was a tasty curry flavor, about middling in intensity, transitioning into a mildly hot curry aftertaste. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice curry smell.
From the package: “Made in: see top of can” ... “Belgium” ... “Vegetarian”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Snacks from Belgium (25 reviews)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Rice Chips (83 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road