Pringles Rewind Edition Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: The Pringles in this retro design can had a strong, bright light orange color thoroughly covering both sides of the crisps. It looked quite different from the uneven smattering of powder that we've seen with most Pringles flavors — this color was really quite consistent.
We crunched in to find a brittle crunch and a nice mix of cheddar and potato. Very flavorful. The return of the old-school Mr. Pringle on the can was a nice touch!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only” ... “Once You Pop... You Can't Stop!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road