Pringles Rewind Edition Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: The Pringles in this retro design can had a strong, bright light orange color thoroughly covering both sides of the crisps. It looked quite different from the uneven smattering of powder that we've seen with most Pringles flavors — this color was really quite consistent.
We crunched in to find a brittle crunch and a nice mix of cheddar and potato. Very flavorful. The return of the old-school Mr. Pringle on the can was a nice touch!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only” ... “Once You Pop... You Can't Stop!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road