Pringles Rewind Edition Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: The Pringles in this retro design can had a strong, bright light orange color thoroughly covering both sides of the crisps. It looked quite different from the uneven smattering of powder that we've seen with most Pringles flavors — this color was really quite consistent.
We crunched in to find a brittle crunch and a nice mix of cheddar and potato. Very flavorful. The return of the old-school Mr. Pringle on the can was a nice touch!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only” ... “Once You Pop... You Can't Stop!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (411 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road