Taste test: This limited-edition flavor from Pringles looked quite tempting from the generously filled sandwich pictured on the can, but when we opened it, the crisps looked quite ordinary, with a pale beige color and just the lightest smattering of dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find that the flavor was comparatively mild, but still was a near-perfect match for a Reuben sandwich — corned beef, Swiss cheese, cole slaw, Russian dressing and all! (One of our snackers also tasted some wasabi.) I don't have any idea how the Pringles folks managed to pull off this feat, but they sure did. Mmmmm!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like a Reuben, especially the corned beef part.
From the package: “Limited time only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Daisy Chow at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road