Taste test: This limited-edition flavor from Pringles looked quite tempting from the generously filled sandwich pictured on the can, but when we opened it, the crisps looked quite ordinary, with a pale beige color and just the lightest smattering of dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find that the flavor was comparatively mild, but still was a near-perfect match for a Reuben sandwich — corned beef, Swiss cheese, cole slaw, Russian dressing and all! (One of our snackers also tasted some wasabi.) I don't have any idea how the Pringles folks managed to pull off this feat, but they sure did. Mmmmm!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like a Reuben, especially the corned beef part.
From the package: “Limited time only!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Cheese (310 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Daisy Chow at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road