Pringles Pigs in a Blanket
Taste test: This version of Pringles, purchased in England but made in Belgium, had an elaborate Christmas-themed illustration on the can, apparently depicting Santa as a Pringle (wearing a winter hat) with two bacon-wrapped sausages as the rails of his sleigh.
We opened the can to find that there was minimal visible seasoning on the surfaces, with just a hint of a very fine brown powder scattered around. We crunched in to find the typical light, brittle Pringles crunch, with a tasty sausage-like flavor and a hint of bacon-like smokiness. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sausage smell.
From the package: “Chipolata and bacon flavor savory snack” ... “Merry Pringles”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Snacks from Belgium (26 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road