Pringles Pigs in a Blanket
Taste test: This version of Pringles, purchased in England but made in Belgium, had an elaborate Christmas-themed illustration on the can, apparently depicting Santa as a Pringle (wearing a winter hat) with two bacon-wrapped sausages as the rails of his sleigh.
We opened the can to find that there was minimal visible seasoning on the surfaces, with just a hint of a very fine brown powder scattered around. We crunched in to find the typical light, brittle Pringles crunch, with a tasty sausage-like flavor and a hint of bacon-like smokiness. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sausage smell.
From the package: “Chipolata and bacon flavor savory snack” ... “Merry Pringles”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (140 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road