Pringles Pickle Rick
Taste test: This version of Pringles — themed on some animated TV show that I've never seen — didn't look particularly pickle-y, as the crisps were largely just the standard pale beige color, but a very close look revealed some very sparse, tiny green bits.
I crunched in to find the usual light Pringles crunch and a fairly typical pickle chips taste, like pickle juice with a good helping of dill. It wasn't the strongest of all pickle chips, but there was still plenty of pickle. The pickle flavor wore off before the potato, so in the end there was a comparatively bland potato taste. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dill pickle smell. Nice. Cleared my sinuses a bit!
From the package: “Rick and Morty and Pickle Rick TM & © Cartoon Network. A WarnerMedia Company” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road