Pringles Pickle Rick
Taste test: This version of Pringles — themed on some animated TV show that I've never seen — didn't look particularly pickle-y, as the crisps were largely just the standard pale beige color, but a very close look revealed some very sparse, tiny green bits.
I crunched in to find the usual light Pringles crunch and a fairly typical pickle chips taste, like pickle juice with a good helping of dill. It wasn't the strongest of all pickle chips, but there was still plenty of pickle. The pickle flavor wore off before the potato, so in the end there was a comparatively bland potato taste. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dill pickle smell. Nice. Cleared my sinuses a bit!
From the package: “Rick and Morty and Pickle Rick TM & © Cartoon Network. A WarnerMedia Company” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road