Pringles Pickle Rick
Taste test: This version of Pringles — themed on some animated TV show that I've never seen — didn't look particularly pickle-y, as the crisps were largely just the standard pale beige color, but a very close look revealed some very sparse, tiny green bits.
I crunched in to find the usual light Pringles crunch and a fairly typical pickle chips taste, like pickle juice with a good helping of dill. It wasn't the strongest of all pickle chips, but there was still plenty of pickle. The pickle flavor wore off before the potato, so in the end there was a comparatively bland potato taste. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dill pickle smell. Nice. Cleared my sinuses a bit!
From the package: “Rick and Morty and Pickle Rick TM & © Cartoon Network. A WarnerMedia Company” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road