Pringles Pecan Pie
We opened the can to find that the crisps had some uneven areas of dark beige seasoning, mostly on the convex side, sometimes in clumps. The flavor was quite different depending on whether on of the seasoned areas was on the tongue, and making that happen generally meant eating the chip upside-down for the usual way, with the convex side on the tongue. On first bite, the flavor seemed a lot like maple syrup and butter, so not really like pecan pie, but as the sweetness wore away, the aftertaste did have a hint of pecan pie. Surprisingly good!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but very slightly like maple syrup.
From the package: “Limited time only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (297 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road