Pringles Pecan Pie
We opened the can to find that the crisps had some uneven areas of dark beige seasoning, mostly on the convex side, sometimes in clumps. The flavor was quite different depending on whether on of the seasoned areas was on the tongue, and making that happen generally meant eating the chip upside-down for the usual way, with the convex side on the tongue. On first bite, the flavor seemed a lot like maple syrup and butter, so not really like pecan pie, but as the sweetness wore away, the aftertaste did have a hint of pecan pie. Surprisingly good!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but very slightly like maple syrup.
From the package: “Limited time only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road