Pringles Pecan Pie
We opened the can to find that the crisps had some uneven areas of dark beige seasoning, mostly on the convex side, sometimes in clumps. The flavor was quite different depending on whether on of the seasoned areas was on the tongue, and making that happen generally meant eating the chip upside-down for the usual way, with the convex side on the tongue. On first bite, the flavor seemed a lot like maple syrup and butter, so not really like pecan pie, but as the sweetness wore away, the aftertaste did have a hint of pecan pie. Surprisingly good!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but very slightly like maple syrup.
From the package: “Limited time only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road