Pringles Parmesan & Roasted Garlic
Taste test: Having reviewed 145 kinds of Pringles, it was a bit surprising to see this one show up as a new flavor — parm & garlic is a pretty common combination found in lots of snacks. But we checked and found that although this is indeed a new product, is was actually not the first time Pringles attempted the flavor combination. Over a decade ago, there was a Parmesan Garlic version of the bagged Pringles Select.
The crisps looked mostly like other Pringles, with the usual shapes and light beige color, with a very light smattering of small green seasoning bits. I crunched in to find a light crunch and great taste. It reminded me more of a buttery garlic bread — mmmmm! — than parmesan & garlic. Great!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice, just slightly garlicy.
From the package: “Contains milk and wheat ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road