Pringles Parmesan & Roasted Garlic
Taste test: Having reviewed 145 kinds of Pringles, it was a bit surprising to see this one show up as a new flavor — parm & garlic is a pretty common combination found in lots of snacks. But we checked and found that although this is indeed a new product, is was actually not the first time Pringles attempted the flavor combination. Over a decade ago, there was a Parmesan Garlic version of the bagged Pringles Select.
The crisps looked mostly like other Pringles, with the usual shapes and light beige color, with a very light smattering of small green seasoning bits. I crunched in to find a light crunch and great taste. It reminded me more of a buttery garlic bread — mmmmm! — than parmesan & garlic. Great!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice, just slightly garlicy.
From the package: “Contains milk and wheat ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road