Pringles Onion Crouton Soup
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles from Japan had the usual appearance of Pringles, with just a bit of dark seasoning powder on both sides.
We were expecting an onion soup sort of flavor based on the label, and that's pretty much what these chips delivered, with a mild onion taste that really did resemble onion soup. These were very tasty, and all of our tasters who were lucky enough to grab a few crisps from this small can liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like a sweet onion smell, maybe even remotely onion soup-like.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road