Pringles Onion Crouton Soup
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles from Japan had the usual appearance of Pringles, with just a bit of dark seasoning powder on both sides.
We were expecting an onion soup sort of flavor based on the label, and that's pretty much what these chips delivered, with a mild onion taste that really did resemble onion soup. These were very tasty, and all of our tasters who were lucky enough to grab a few crisps from this small can liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like a sweet onion smell, maybe even remotely onion soup-like.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road