Pringles Onion Crouton Soup
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles from Japan had the usual appearance of Pringles, with just a bit of dark seasoning powder on both sides.
We were expecting an onion soup sort of flavor based on the label, and that's pretty much what these chips delivered, with a mild onion taste that really did resemble onion soup. These were very tasty, and all of our tasters who were lucky enough to grab a few crisps from this small can liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like a sweet onion smell, maybe even remotely onion soup-like.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road