Pringles Nissin Top Ramen Chicken
Taste test: These much-anticipated, limited-edition Pringles had pale yellow surfaces generally, with some brighter yellow areas, plus an uneven, very light smattering of tiny bits of dark seasoning. The seasoning bits were so small that from a distance, I didn't even notice them.
I crunched in to find a flavor that was reasonably like a chicken ramen soup, but far milder, and it definitely was orders of magnitude weaker than eating the seasoning mix right out of the packet. (Not that I've ever done that!) Pretty good, but just a tiny simulation of the ramen-eating experience.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the chicken powder that comes with ramen, but pretty mild.
From the package: “Limited time only!” ... “You don't just eat 'em”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road