Pringles Nissin Top Ramen Chicken
Taste test: These much-anticipated, limited-edition Pringles had pale yellow surfaces generally, with some brighter yellow areas, plus an uneven, very light smattering of tiny bits of dark seasoning. The seasoning bits were so small that from a distance, I didn't even notice them.
I crunched in to find a flavor that was reasonably like a chicken ramen soup, but far milder, and it definitely was orders of magnitude weaker than eating the seasoning mix right out of the packet. (Not that I've ever done that!) Pretty good, but just a tiny simulation of the ramen-eating experience.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the chicken powder that comes with ramen, but pretty mild.
From the package: “Limited time only!” ... “You don't just eat 'em”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (78 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road