Pringles Rewind Edition Newfangled Potato Crisps The Original
Taste test: Pringles brought back the original 1960s design of the Pringles can for this package of plain-flavored Pringles.
Well, at least something based one the original can. It's got Mr. Pringle from before he was redesigned a few times, but lots has changed since the 60s, and I'm pretty sure they weren't listing Trans Fat content back then, as this can did. They make so many flavors of Pringles these days that it's been a while since I've tried the original flavor, and these crisps really seemed bland. I was reminded while eating these that they only salt one side of the crisps, as one side was definitely more flavorful than the other. So not much flavor, but they did work well as a vehicle for serving some gourmet mustard that I bought at IKEA.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical potato crisps smell.
From the package: “One You Pop... You Can't Stop!” ... “Limited TIme Only” ... “0g trans fat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road