Pringles Rewind Edition Newfangled Potato Crisps The Original
Taste test: Pringles brought back the original 1960s design of the Pringles can for this package of plain-flavored Pringles.
Well, at least something based one the original can. It's got Mr. Pringle from before he was redesigned a few times, but lots has changed since the 60s, and I'm pretty sure they weren't listing Trans Fat content back then, as this can did. They make so many flavors of Pringles these days that it's been a while since I've tried the original flavor, and these crisps really seemed bland. I was reminded while eating these that they only salt one side of the crisps, as one side was definitely more flavorful than the other. So not much flavor, but they did work well as a vehicle for serving some gourmet mustard that I bought at IKEA.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical potato crisps smell.
From the package: “One You Pop... You Can't Stop!” ... “Limited TIme Only” ... “0g trans fat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road