Pringles Multi Grain Cheesy Cheddar
Taste test: These Pringles were made from rice, potato, corn and wheat, much like the ranch version of Pringles Multi Grain that we previously tried, but obviously in this case there was cheese flavoring instead.
The multi-grain chips had a less potatoey flavor than regular Pringles, with a hint of a Wheat Thins sort of thing going on, and they were maybe a little more brittle than regular Pringles. The cheese powder was bright orange, but it was unevenly applied and generally didn't cover a large portion of the crisps. The cheese taste was pretty good, with a flavor that seemed a lot like the cheese that they use on the regular Pringles Cheez-Ums.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheez Whiz.
From the package: “stacked with taste”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Corn Chips (226 snacks)
- Rice Chips (83 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road