Pringles Multi Grain Cheesy Cheddar
Taste test: These Pringles were made from rice, potato, corn and wheat, much like the ranch version of Pringles Multi Grain that we previously tried, but obviously in this case there was cheese flavoring instead.
The multi-grain chips had a less potatoey flavor than regular Pringles, with a hint of a Wheat Thins sort of thing going on, and they were maybe a little more brittle than regular Pringles. The cheese powder was bright orange, but it was unevenly applied and generally didn't cover a large portion of the crisps. The cheese taste was pretty good, with a flavor that seemed a lot like the cheese that they use on the regular Pringles Cheez-Ums.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheez Whiz.
From the package: “stacked with taste”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road