Pringles Multi Grain Cheesy Cheddar
Taste test: These Pringles were made from rice, potato, corn and wheat, much like the ranch version of Pringles Multi Grain that we previously tried, but obviously in this case there was cheese flavoring instead.
The multi-grain chips had a less potatoey flavor than regular Pringles, with a hint of a Wheat Thins sort of thing going on, and they were maybe a little more brittle than regular Pringles. The cheese powder was bright orange, but it was unevenly applied and generally didn't cover a large portion of the crisps. The cheese taste was pretty good, with a flavor that seemed a lot like the cheese that they use on the regular Pringles Cheez-Ums.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheez Whiz.
From the package: “stacked with taste”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Corn Chips (232 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road