Pringles Memphis BBQ
Taste test: This Pringles flavor — the 11th version of BBQ from Pringles that we've found! — had generally a pale yellow color, with a very sparse application of dark orange flavor powder.
I crunched in to find that the barbecue flavor was about proportional to the orange seasoning, as in, there wasn't much of it. Some of the crisps with a bit more seasoning had some barbecue flavor, but still not a lot. I didn't notice a slightly gritty feeling my mouth afterward. Fairly bland, nothing great.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road