Pringles Memphis BBQ
Taste test: This Pringles flavor — the 11th version of BBQ from Pringles that we've found! — had generally a pale yellow color, with a very sparse application of dark orange flavor powder.
I crunched in to find that the barbecue flavor was about proportional to the orange seasoning, as in, there wasn't much of it. Some of the crisps with a bit more seasoning had some barbecue flavor, but still not a lot. I didn't notice a slightly gritty feeling my mouth afterward. Fairly bland, nothing great.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road