Pringles Mango Salsa
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles generated a lot of interest, as many snackers apparently have quite a taste for mangoes (though personally I don't like them). It came about a year after the limited-edition Lay's Mango Salsa chip. There was just a bit of orange seasoning on most of the pieces, so not a lot of color.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong salsa flavor, and not your typical salsa, with definitely some mango and other tanginess. The snackers who tried some had widely varying reactions. Nobody was jumping up and down raving about the flavor, but many people generally liked it. However, other snackers quickly dismissed the flavor as terrible, in one case declaring it to be the worst snack she'd ever tried.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy salsa smell, with some mango.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Mango snacks (12 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road