Pringles Mango Salsa
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles generated a lot of interest, as many snackers apparently have quite a taste for mangoes (though personally I don't like them). It came about a year after the limited-edition Lay's Mango Salsa chip. There was just a bit of orange seasoning on most of the pieces, so not a lot of color.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong salsa flavor, and not your typical salsa, with definitely some mango and other tanginess. The snackers who tried some had widely varying reactions. Nobody was jumping up and down raving about the flavor, but many people generally liked it. However, other snackers quickly dismissed the flavor as terrible, in one case declaring it to be the worst snack she'd ever tried.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy salsa smell, with some mango.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Mango snacks (11 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road