Pringles Loud Zesty Ranch Corn Crisps
Taste test: These chips had the standard Pringles shapes, with a light yellowish beige color generally, plus a smattering of lighter and darker spots on the surfaces. Unlike most Pringles, they were corn-based.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a good fresh ranch seasoning taste. Calling the flavor "loud" would probably be overstating things, and I could probably say the same about "zesty," but these Pringles did taste good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild ranch smell.
From the package: “Bold flavor. Epic crunch.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road