Pringles Loud Zesty Ranch Corn Crisps
Taste test: These chips had the standard Pringles shapes, with a light yellowish beige color generally, plus a smattering of lighter and darker spots on the surfaces. Unlike most Pringles, they were corn-based.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a good fresh ranch seasoning taste. Calling the flavor "loud" would probably be overstating things, and I could probably say the same about "zesty," but these Pringles did taste good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild ranch smell.
From the package: “Bold flavor. Epic crunch.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published June 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road