Pringles Loud Super Cheesy Italian
Taste test: This flavor from Pringles' Loud line stood out from the other two for the different materials in the underlying chip; while the Spicy Queso and Salsa Fiesta flavors were primarily corn and were labeled "Corn Crisps," this one was dubbed "Grain and Vegetable Crisps." The composition wasn't entirely different, as the first ingredient was still corn, but this also included a "Grain and Vegetable Blend" that included carrots, rice, barley, oats, spinach, peas and wheat, plus farther down in the ingredients there were potatoes and more rice.
The chips had a light green color overall, with some small darker green spots plus some orangish things scattered throughout. The actual chips were more green and less yellow than the one pictured on the front of the can. There were also fewer of those colored bits, and they were less distinct than shown. I crunched in to find a brittle feel with a tasty mix of veggies and cheese. It wasn't a typical Pringles taste at all, but it was a very nice flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a typical veggie chips smell, but with some cheese too. Pretty good.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road