Pringles Loud Super Cheesy Italian
Taste test: This flavor from Pringles' Loud line stood out from the other two for the different materials in the underlying chip; while the Spicy Queso and Salsa Fiesta flavors were primarily corn and were labeled "Corn Crisps," this one was dubbed "Grain and Vegetable Crisps." The composition wasn't entirely different, as the first ingredient was still corn, but this also included a "Grain and Vegetable Blend" that included carrots, rice, barley, oats, spinach, peas and wheat, plus farther down in the ingredients there were potatoes and more rice.
The chips had a light green color overall, with some small darker green spots plus some orangish things scattered throughout. The actual chips were more green and less yellow than the one pictured on the front of the can. There were also fewer of those colored bits, and they were less distinct than shown. I crunched in to find a brittle feel with a tasty mix of veggies and cheese. It wasn't a typical Pringles taste at all, but it was a very nice flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a typical veggie chips smell, but with some cheese too. Pretty good.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (146 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market at the Prudential Center, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road