Pringles Loud Spicy Queso
Taste test: This new variety of Pringles was one of three boasting the word LOUD on the can, much bigger than the reduced-size Pringles logo above it. In this case, the Pringles were primarily corn-based, with generally a yellow color, but much like most tortilla chips, the surface color was uneven, with some much darker spots. There was also some bright orange seasoning, primarily on the convex side of the crisps.
The language on the can seemed to imply that LOUD was referring to both the crunch and the taste, but it wasn't completely clear what they meant. (One thing I do know is that the can was shorter than a regular Pringles can, but since it was on salt for just $1, I can't complain.) I crunched in to find that the crunch was good, but fairly typical for Pringles, not louder. The taste was quite nice, with a strong tangy cheese flavor and a middling heat. It really was like dipping a tortilla chip into some spicy queso. Very good!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell, like a queso dip.
From the package: “Bold flavor. Epic crunch.” ... “Corn Crisps” ... “Contains milk and wheat ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market at the Prudential Center, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road