Pringles Loud Salsa Fiesta
Taste test: This version of the Loud Pringles had the same yellow, corn-based crisps as the Spicy Queso flavor but instead of an unevenly distributed bright orange seasoning concentrated on one side of the crisps, there was a reddish orange powder that was similarly uneven.
We crunched in to find that the flavor was loud — this mix of corn and salsa was very tasty! The crunch was more typical Pringles, not particularly loud, but the use of corn instead of potato gave it a different feel. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy salsa smell.
From the package: “Bold flavor. Epic crunch.” ... “Corn Crisps” ... “Contains milk and wheat ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1025 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market at the Prudential Center, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road