Pringles Loud Salsa Fiesta
Taste test: This version of the Loud Pringles had the same yellow, corn-based crisps as the Spicy Queso flavor but instead of an unevenly distributed bright orange seasoning concentrated on one side of the crisps, there was a reddish orange powder that was similarly uneven.
We crunched in to find that the flavor was loud — this mix of corn and salsa was very tasty! The crunch was more typical Pringles, not particularly loud, but the use of corn instead of potato gave it a different feel. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy salsa smell.
From the package: “Bold flavor. Epic crunch.” ... “Corn Crisps” ... “Contains milk and wheat ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Corn Chips (226 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market at the Prudential Center, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road