Pringles Loud Salsa Fiesta
Taste test: This version of the Loud Pringles had the same yellow, corn-based crisps as the Spicy Queso flavor but instead of an unevenly distributed bright orange seasoning concentrated on one side of the crisps, there was a reddish orange powder that was similarly uneven.
We crunched in to find that the flavor was loud — this mix of corn and salsa was very tasty! The crunch was more typical Pringles, not particularly loud, but the use of corn instead of potato gave it a different feel. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy salsa smell.
From the package: “Bold flavor. Epic crunch.” ... “Corn Crisps” ... “Contains milk and wheat ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road