Pringles Loud Mighty Margherita Pizza
Taste test: These "Loud" Pringles surprised me a bit when I opened the can, because unlike the large crisp pictured on the front, the actual ones inside were green. Not bright green, not Loud green, really more of a dull green typical of veggie chips, but still, green. They were indeed veggie chips, described on the can as "Grain and Vegetable Crisps" with many vegetables, including Carrots, Spinach and Peas plus a whole variety of grains, among the ingredients (in addition to the first ingredient, Degermed Corn Meal). The veggie emphasis might have been more obvious to me if the picture had shown green. There was also stuff of various colors embedded inside the crisps, plus some reddish seasoning (though a lot less of it than pictured).
I crunched in to find a fairly strong pizza taste — not a really a Loud one, but still a good one. The crunch was fairly typical Pringles, so it wasn't Loud either. The taste was a nice mix of pizza and those veggies and grains. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tomato and cheese smell, with minimal spices.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (146 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road