Pringles Loud Fiery Chili Lime
Taste test: This member of the Pringles Loud family had the same shapes and a similar rough surface texture as the Super Cheesy Italian,Spicy Queso and Salsa Fiesta versions, with yellow-beige color overall that included many darkish bits embedded inside the crisp, plus some bright, dark orange seasoning scattered about, mostly on the convex side. Some of the pieces even had some tiny holes in them.
We crunched in to find a very light crunch, even lighter than your typical Pringles, with a strong, indeed Loud, flavor that combined chili and lime quite nicely, with more chili than lime. All of the Loud flavors promised something Loud, but this wad the Loudest of the bunch.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chili and lime smell, with lots of tangy chili.
From the package: “Bold crunch. Epic flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road