Pringles Jamaican Jerk
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles promised a spicy Jamaican Jerk flavor, but the appearance of the uniformly shaped crisps surprised me by having just about no seasoning visible on the surfaces. Both sides were about as pale as any flavor of Pringles.
I crunched in to find that the lack of dark powder did not detract from the taste — there was mild jerk flavor initially that grew more intense soon after. It tasted quite good, and it stayed around for a hot aftertaste too. Mmmmmm!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just about nothing, surprisingly.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
- Jerk Snacks (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road