Pringles Jamaican Jerk
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles promised a spicy Jamaican Jerk flavor, but the appearance of the uniformly shaped crisps surprised me by having just about no seasoning visible on the surfaces. Both sides were about as pale as any flavor of Pringles.
I crunched in to find that the lack of dark powder did not detract from the taste — there was mild jerk flavor initially that grew more intense soon after. It tasted quite good, and it stayed around for a hot aftertaste too. Mmmmmm!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just about nothing, surprisingly.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Jerk Snacks (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road