Pringles Jamaican Jerk
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles promised a spicy Jamaican Jerk flavor, but the appearance of the uniformly shaped crisps surprised me by having just about no seasoning visible on the surfaces. Both sides were about as pale as any flavor of Pringles.
I crunched in to find that the lack of dark powder did not detract from the taste — there was mild jerk flavor initially that grew more intense soon after. It tasted quite good, and it stayed around for a hot aftertaste too. Mmmmmm!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just about nothing, surprisingly.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
- Jerk Snacks (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road