Pringles Jalapeño Bacon
Taste test: This Pringles flavor had me sold as soon as I spotted the words "Jalapeño Bacon" on the can! We've reviewed many snacks with one of those flavors or the other, but rarely both.
When I got around to looking at the package more closely, I was even more impressed to see a Pringle dressed up as a sheriff in the Old West, holding a jalapeño pepper wrapped in bacon as a train approaches him while passing a cactus.
The big surprise came when I opened the can — the crisps looked like just plain Pringles, with a pale yellow color and no visible seasoning, green or otherwise. (The Pringles sheriff on the can had lots of dark orange seasoning all over him.)
I crunched in to find a tasty jalapeño flavor, mildly hot, but as for bacon, there didn't seem to be really anything at all to taste. There was a slight (I should emphasize slight) hint of smokiness in the aftertaste if I really looked for it, but the flavor really didn't say bacon to me at all.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mid-strength jalapeño smell.
From the package: “Exclusive flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road