Pringles Hot & Spicy Wonton
Taste test: This was one of the strangest-sounding Pringles flavors we've ever tried.
The crisps didn't have much flavor powder visible on them, and when we crunched in, there was a nice taste, mildly tangy and fairly tasty. I wouldn't classify the flavor as particularly spicy, and definitely not as hot, but it was good. Everyone who tried them liked the taste, but nobody though it was a real match for a spicy wonton (or anything close, or even Chinese food in general). If we were to share an unlabeled can of these with a thousand tasters and ask each to identify the flavor, I doubt anyone would guess Hot & Spicy Wonton.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Unlike the taste, the smell really was like wontons.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rock Springs Country Store, Rock Springs, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road