Pringles Hot & Spicy Wonton
Taste test: This was one of the strangest-sounding Pringles flavors we've ever tried.
The crisps didn't have much flavor powder visible on them, and when we crunched in, there was a nice taste, mildly tangy and fairly tasty. I wouldn't classify the flavor as particularly spicy, and definitely not as hot, but it was good. Everyone who tried them liked the taste, but nobody though it was a real match for a spicy wonton (or anything close, or even Chinese food in general). If we were to share an unlabeled can of these with a thousand tasters and ask each to identify the flavor, I doubt anyone would guess Hot & Spicy Wonton.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Unlike the taste, the smell really was like wontons.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road