Pringles Ham & Cheese
Taste test: This Pringles flavor sounded particularly delicious, and when I opened the can, I found that the uniformly shaped crisps had the typical Pringles light yellow color, with an orange glow in places, plus some very sparse dark bits.
I crunched in to find a fairly mild taste, probably more like ham than cheese, but pretty tasty and still a reasonable match for the sandwich that I'm craving right now. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like a ham & cheese sandwich!
From the package: “Perfect flavour in every bite”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (25 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt Gagnon in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road