Pringles Grilled Shrimp
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles was a shockingly bright shade of pink, in fact just about the same shade of pink as the can.
It wasn't easy to find people willing to try these from among our usual gang of snack tasters. Of those who did try, about half didn't like them and half did. These was quite a bit of flavoring, as the taste was very strong. They really did taste like shrimp, with some added spices that were similar to some Thai soups, though probably milder.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp soup.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road