Pringles Grilled Shrimp
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles was a shockingly bright shade of pink, in fact just about the same shade of pink as the can.
It wasn't easy to find people willing to try these from among our usual gang of snack tasters. Of those who did try, about half didn't like them and half did. These was quite a bit of flavoring, as the taste was very strong. They really did taste like shrimp, with some added spices that were similar to some Thai soups, though probably milder.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp soup.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (148 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road