Pringles Grilled Shrimp
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles was a shockingly bright shade of pink, in fact just about the same shade of pink as the can.
It wasn't easy to find people willing to try these from among our usual gang of snack tasters. Of those who did try, about half didn't like them and half did. These was quite a bit of flavoring, as the taste was very strong. They really did taste like shrimp, with some added spices that were similar to some Thai soups, though probably milder.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like shrimp soup.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road