Pringles Frank's Red Hot Chile 'n Lime
Taste test: This limited-edition Pringles flavor had some orange seasoning on the surfaces, with the usual uniformly shaped Pringles crisps in a particularly large can.
It's a good thing that it was such a large can, because our snackers liked them a lot, with many people consuming multiple handfuls as they enjoyed some beer. The taste wasn't super-hot, as chili peppers, lime and hot sauce each shared the stage about equally, but even the moderate heat was quite satisfying with those other flavors mixed in. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili and lime smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road