Pringles Frank's Red Hot Chile 'n Lime
Taste test: This limited-edition Pringles flavor had some orange seasoning on the surfaces, with the usual uniformly shaped Pringles crisps in a particularly large can.
It's a good thing that it was such a large can, because our snackers liked them a lot, with many people consuming multiple handfuls as they enjoyed some beer. The taste wasn't super-hot, as chili peppers, lime and hot sauce each shared the stage about equally, but even the moderate heat was quite satisfying with those other flavors mixed in. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili and lime smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Lime Chips (150 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road