Pringles Frank's Red Hot Wing Buffalo
Taste test: These Pringles had some bright orange/red seasoning on their surfaces, unevenly applied, and the bright color looked quite nice on the light yellow crisps.
Out tasters crunched in to find the usual Pringles texture, with a very tasty seasoning with a nice kick to it. It did indeed taste like Frank's Buffalo Wing sauce, and that's a good thing. Even though there's a risk of getting your hand stuck every time you reach into a Pringles can, our snackers liked these enough to throw caution to the wind and dig deep into the extra-tall can, finishing all of the crisps in very short order.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Not that strong, but tangy in just the right way to say "wing sauce."
From the package: “Limited Time Only” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road