Pringles Frank's Red Hot Wing Buffalo
Taste test: These Pringles had some bright orange/red seasoning on their surfaces, unevenly applied, and the bright color looked quite nice on the light yellow crisps.
Out tasters crunched in to find the usual Pringles texture, with a very tasty seasoning with a nice kick to it. It did indeed taste like Frank's Buffalo Wing sauce, and that's a good thing. Even though there's a risk of getting your hand stuck every time you reach into a Pringles can, our snackers liked these enough to throw caution to the wind and dig deep into the extra-tall can, finishing all of the crisps in very short order.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Not that strong, but tangy in just the right way to say "wing sauce."
From the package: “Limited Time Only” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road