Pringles Frank's Red Hot Original
Taste test: These potato crisps had some bright red seasoning on them, and they were loaded up fairly strongly with a tasty hot sauce that mixed well with the potato.
They weren't quite as hot as a regular Pringle would be when dipped into a decent helping of Frank's Red Hot Sauce, but they were reasonably hot and quite flavorful. These were part of a limited-edition set from Pringles and Frank's that also included Buffalo Wing and Chile & Lime versions.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good hot sauce-like smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road