Pringles Frank's Red Hot Original
Taste test: These potato crisps had some bright red seasoning on them, and they were loaded up fairly strongly with a tasty hot sauce that mixed well with the potato.
They weren't quite as hot as a regular Pringle would be when dipped into a decent helping of Frank's Red Hot Sauce, but they were reasonably hot and quite flavorful. These were part of a limited-edition set from Pringles and Frank's that also included Buffalo Wing and Chile & Lime versions.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good hot sauce-like smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road