Pringles Frank's Red Hot Original
Taste test: These potato crisps had some bright red seasoning on them, and they were loaded up fairly strongly with a tasty hot sauce that mixed well with the potato.
They weren't quite as hot as a regular Pringle would be when dipped into a decent helping of Frank's Red Hot Sauce, but they were reasonably hot and quite flavorful. These were part of a limited-edition set from Pringles and Frank's that also included Buffalo Wing and Chile & Lime versions.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good hot sauce-like smell.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road