Pringles Food Truck Flavors Kickin' Chicken Taco
Taste test: The food truck keeps rolling! What started as as single Pringles flavor with the "Food Truck" label, Cheeseburger, has now officially turned into a series with the arrival of this Chicken Taco version. It's not the first Taco flavor for Pringles that we've tried, but it is just the second, a follow-up to Family Faves Taco Night.
I opened the can to find that the crisps had lots of dark orange seasoning, but it was not evenly distributed, so it had a clumpy look. I crunched in to find an excellent crispness and lots of hot and spicy taco flavor, reasonably chicken-like and very tasty. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like a spicy chicken taco. Nice!
From the package: “You don't just eat 'em™” ... “Look for the flavor seal” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road